The latest flagship phone from Motorola has been launched globally. As its newest high-end smartphone offering for international markets, the brand has introduced the Motorola Edge 30 Ultra. On September 13 in India, the Edge 30 Ultra is expected to debut. It would be positioned above the Edge 30 Pro, which was introduced in India with a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC.
The newest Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC powers the Edge 30 Ultra. However, this phone’s camera setup makes it unique. The 200MP primary camera sensor in the phone boasts the most megapixels of any smartphone to date.
The phone is 8.39mm thick and weighs roughly 199 grams. It comes pre-installed with MyUX 4.0 based on Android 12. The Edge 30 Ultra sports a USB Type-C connector, stereo speakers and an in-display fingerprint scanner, among other features. Additionally, it features an IP52 certification for splash and dust protection.
Motorola Edge 30 Ultra Specs & Price
6.67” 144Hz FHD+ OLED
Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1
RAM: up to 12GB
Storage: up to 512GB
Android 12, MyUX 4.0
Interstellar Black & Starlight White
Starts at €900
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale