Motorola announced its latest flagship smartphone, the Edge X30, back in December for the Chinese market, and now it seems like the phone is on the way to other countries. One of the countries where it is going to launch is in India.
The BIS certification authority certified the Motorola Edge X30 for sale in India with model number XT2201-01. Usually this certification is acquired a few weeks before the new device’s launch, and as per the rumors the Edge X30 will be officially presented in the subcontinent either in late January or early February.
Motorola Edge X30 specs
6.7” 144Hz FHD+ OLED
Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
8GB + 128GB
8GB + 256GB
12GB + 256GB
Android 12, MYUI 3.0
- Xiaomi Civi 2 teased to arrive with a 4,500mAh battery and 67W charging
- Leaked renders showcase Xiaomi 12T and Xiaomi 12T Pro in new Lunar Silver color
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 disassembled in a video
- Camera details of the Oppo Find X6 series surface
- iOS 16.0.2 released for the new iPhones with fix for camera shake and copy/paste bug