Motorola Edge 30 has been launched in India as the second phone in the Edge 30 series. The Edge 30 Pro flagship smartphone was launched in India a few months ago. The vanilla Edge 30 comes as a successor to the Edge 20 from last year and it is a new mid-range offering from Motorola.
The Edge 30 is also India’s first phone with Snapdragon 778G+ chipset and it is also one of the slimmest devices in the segment. Some of the other key features include a 144Hz refresh rate and a 50MP main and ultrawide cameras.
Motorola Edge 30 Specs & Price
6.5” 144Hz FHD+ pOLED
6GB + 128GB
8GB + 128GB
Meteor Gray & Aurora Green
6/128 GB: INR 27,999
8/128 GB: INR 29,999
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch