The third-generation Moto G Stylus is here and it brings several of key upgrades over last year’s model. Starting with the display which now features a faster 90Hz refresh rate and a center-aligned punch hole for the 16MP selfie camera.
The phone’s key selling point is the stylus that is stored in its body and while not on the level of Samsung’s S Pen it’s a much more affordable way to jot down notes and sketches on your phone while you’re on the go.
Motorola US is lifting the expected ship date for February 17 while pre-order are already open.
Motorola Moto G Stylus 2022 Specs and Price
6.8” 90Hz FHD+ IPS LCD
6GB + 128GB
Twilight Blue & Metallic Rose
6/128 GB: $299
- Xiaomi Civi 2 teased to arrive with a 4,500mAh battery and 67W charging
- Leaked renders showcase Xiaomi 12T and Xiaomi 12T Pro in new Lunar Silver color
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 disassembled in a video
- Camera details of the Oppo Find X6 series surface
- iOS 16.0.2 released for the new iPhones with fix for camera shake and copy/paste bug