The third-generation Moto G Stylus is here and it brings several of key upgrades over last year’s model. Starting with the display which now features a faster 90Hz refresh rate and a center-aligned punch hole for the 16MP selfie camera.
The phone’s key selling point is the stylus that is stored in its body and while not on the level of Samsung’s S Pen it’s a much more affordable way to jot down notes and sketches on your phone while you’re on the go.
Motorola US is lifting the expected ship date for February 17 while pre-order are already open.
Motorola Moto G Stylus 2022 Specs and Price
6.8” 90Hz FHD+ IPS LCD
6GB + 128GB
Twilight Blue & Metallic Rose
6/128 GB: $299
- Xiaomi 12 Ultra launch tipped to be scheduled on July 5
- Color variants of Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 and Bespoke Edition tipped
- Asus ROG Phone 6 listed on Geekbench with Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC
- June 2022 Android Security patch hits the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- Huawei announced the nova Y90 with a large display and sufficient battery