In India, Motorola has unveiled a brand-new Android tablet. The Moto Tab G62, a new low-cost Android tablet, has been introduced by the brand. After the Moto Tab G20 and G70, the Tab G62 is Motorola India’s third large-screen tablet. Both Wi-Fi only and LTE versions of the Tab G62 are available.
In order to compete with budget tablets like the Realme Pad, Nokia T20 and others priced around INR 20,000, Motorola has introduced a new tablet. The Motorola tablet features a sizable display and a Qualcomm CPU inside. The new Tab G62 is set to go on sale starting August 17 via Flipkart.
Moto Tab G62 Specs & Price
10.6” 60Hz 2K IPS LCD
4GB + 64GB
4/64 GB (Wi-Fi Only): INR 15,999
4/64 GB (LTE Only): INR 17,999
- Redmi Pad set to debut in India on October 4
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11R teaser confirms September 30 launch date alongside design and specs
- Skull & Bones release postponed yet again, now set to arrive in 2023
- Microsoft released a Windows 11 update with Android app support in several markets
- Leaked renders of the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra show a design similar to Galaxy S22 Ultra