Today in India, Motorola unveiled a new Moto G-series smartphone. The Moto G32 is a budget 4G device that comes with a Snapdragon 6 series CPU. Since the beginning of 2022, the brand has been quite active in India, and we have already seen devices like the Moto G71, Moto G42, Moto G82 and others.
The Moto G32 is a low-cost phone that costs less than INR 15,000. It competes with smartphones from brands like Poco, Realme, Samsung and Xiaomi. The device’s 90Hz display, 50MP primary camera and nearly vanilla Android 12 are some of its standout features. On August 12, the item will be available for purchase on Flipkart.
Moto G32 Specs & Price
6.5” 90Hz FHD+ LCD
4GB + 64GB
Mineral Gray & Satin Silver
4/64 GB: INR 12,999
- Redmi Pad set to debut in India on October 4
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11R teaser confirms September 30 launch date alongside design and specs
- Skull & Bones release postponed yet again, now set to arrive in 2023
- Microsoft released a Windows 11 update with Android app support in several markets
- Leaked renders of the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra show a design similar to Galaxy S22 Ultra