The Motorola Razr 2022 and X30 Pro launch event was scheduled in China yesterday at 7:30 PM local time which has been postponed. Motorola has not yet disclosed the new launch date or gave a reason for canceling the event.
This Motorola announcement comes ahead of the House of Representatives Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s anticipated trip to Taiwan yesterday, which has heightened tensions in the Asian region because China claims Taiwan as its territory and has threatened to make the US “pay the price” for Pelosi’s trip,which Beijing views as provocative.
What we can do for the time being is wait for additional information from Motorola about the introduction of the Razr 2022 and XZ30 Pro. It’s unknown if these events led the Lenovo-owned company to delay its launch today or if there was any other reason.
The Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC will power the Motorola Razr 2022 and X30 Pro. The latter will feature a 200MP primary camera.
- Vivo Y22 makes a quick pit stop at Geekbench ahead of official launch
- Lenovo details the cooling capabilities of Legion Y70
- Apple iPhone 14 sales reportedly to be stable, brand orders partners to manufacture 90M units
- Dimensity 810 powered Vivo Y77e 5G officially unveiled
- Vivo V25 Pro to officially hit the Indian market on August 17