On August 11 at 8 PM local time, Motorola China division will also unveil the Moto X30 Pro and Moto S30 Pro smartphones. Chen Jin, General Manager of Lenovo China Mobile, verified the information on his personal Weibo account.
The tipster Digital Chat Station also revealed many in-depth photographs of the Moto S30 Pro and the upcoming Lenovo Legion Y70 in addition to the launch event confirmation. The Moto S30 Pro is displayed in its leather-like black and blue tones. It is anticipated to launch with a 50MP primary camera, a 6.55-inch curved AMOLED and a Snapdragon 888+ CPU.
With a 6.67-inch AMOLED, 50MP primary camera, 5,000mAh battery, and 68W charging, the Lenovo Y70 (codenamed Halo) will be a premium device powered by the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1. It will come in black, white, and red hues. Lenovo has previously acknowledged the Y70’s August 13 debut.
- Redmi Pad set to debut in India on October 4
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11R teaser confirms September 30 launch date alongside design and specs
- Skull & Bones release postponed yet again, now set to arrive in 2023
- Microsoft released a Windows 11 update with Android app support in several markets
- Leaked renders of the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra show a design similar to Galaxy S22 Ultra