The Motorola Moto G200 5G received the Android 12 stable version a few days ago, and now the update is rolling out for the Moto G50.
The update comes with firmware version S1RF32.27-25 and brings new UI and features to the smartphone. Do note that the update is seeding only in the UK right now for model XT2137-1-DS. Here we are talking about the smartphone running the Snapdragon 480 chipset, not the one with Dimensity 700 SoC at the helm, which is called the Moto G50 5G.
The Snapdragon 480 variant also supports 5G connectivity, but Motorola decided to not use the 5G label in the phone’s name.
If you are resident of the UK and still haven’t received the update notification on your Moto G50 yet, you can check for it manually by navigating to the phone’s Settings menu.
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display