Today, Motorola unveiled its latest Moto G-series smartphone in India. The Moto G42 is a low-cost phone that the company has introduced. In June, the device and the Moto G62 5G were first introduced to the global market.
The G42, the newest member of the G-series, has an AMOLED display and a dual speaker arrangement with Dolby Atmos – making it a strong competitor for the low-cost entertainment device. The phone has a Snapdragon 680 SoC and costs less than INR 15,000. Let’s take a closer look at the device.
Moto G42 Specs & Price
6.4” 60Hz FHD+ AMOLED
4GB + 64GB
Atlantic Green & Metallic Rose
4/64 GB: 13,999
- Vivo Y22 makes a quick pit stop at Geekbench ahead of official launch
- Lenovo details the cooling capabilities of Legion Y70
- Apple iPhone 14 sales reportedly to be stable, brand orders partners to manufacture 90M units
- Dimensity 810 powered Vivo Y77e 5G officially unveiled
- Vivo V25 Pro to officially hit the Indian market on August 17