Samsung Galaxy A13 5G was announced last year, but the A13 4G is yet to arrive which we’ve been hearing about for months. However, it shouldn’t be too long before the 4G version of the Galaxy A13 hits the market since the handset has bagged certification from NBTC, and its support pages have also gone live on Samsung’s official website for India, Russia, Switzerland and the UK.
Neither NBTC nor the support page of Samsung’s websites reveal the key specs, but the listing on Geekbench suggests that A13 4G will arrive with model code SM-A135F will come with Exynos 850 SoC, Android 12 and 3GB RAM, although there could be more memory options that are yet to be confirmed.
Samsung could also unveil the Galaxy M23 5G besides the Galaxy A13 4G soon, since its support pages have gone live in the UK and Russia, and the handset has also been certified by NBTC.
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display