Vivo will announce the X Fold on April 11 and there is enough data available from leaks and rumors that we know exactly what to expect. But it’s always nice to add a few extra bits and pieces and as those come, the pricing is a pretty big one.
The Vivo X Fold will start at CNY 11,999 (INR 1,43,300, €1,735 converted) and CNY 12,999 (INR 1,55,000, €1,880 converted) for the higher-specced model. The detail was confirmed by a blurry snap from a briefing presentation slide.
The Vivo X Fold will have Gray, Blue and Black colors. Courtesy of Ishan Agarwal and MySmartPrice, we have images that show the smartphone is Gray and Blue colors.
As for the specs, the X Fold will run on Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and a 4,600mAh battery with 66W wired and 50W wireless charging. The handset will be equipped with a 6.53-inch 120Hz FHD+ outer display, expected to be slightly curved, and an 8” folding display on the inside.
The vivo X Fold will have a 50MP 1/1.57-inch main camera, a 48MP ultrawide shooter, a 12MP portrait camera (likely 2x) and a periscope zoom (possibly 5MP).
- Xiaomi Civi 2 teased to arrive with a 4,500mAh battery and 67W charging
- Leaked renders showcase Xiaomi 12T and Xiaomi 12T Pro in new Lunar Silver color
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 disassembled in a video
- Camera details of the Oppo Find X6 series surface
- iOS 16.0.2 released for the new iPhones with fix for camera shake and copy/paste bug