Earlier this week Nothing shared a teaser hint which is now followed by Nothing Phone (1)’s design showcase by the young tech startup. The transparent back is no surprise since we already knew Phone (1) would have it. We can see the wireless charging coil through the transparent back that’s the only component of the device that’s see through.
The rest of the back is covered up and can see the dual camera setup in the top-left corner and a Nothing logo on the bottom. There are also several light-up strips around the camera and charging coil which should be interesting to see in real life.
Nothing boasts the Phone (1) design as “Designed with intention. Full of Warmth. And joy”. The phone appears to have a flat frame and we can see a volume rocker on the left-side of the frame and the power-button sits on the opposite side. Nothing also specifies that Phone (1) is made with consciously chosen materials.
If we go by previous hints, Nothing Phone (1) should debut with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 SoC and 45W fast charging. The software side will be covered by the Android 12-based Nothing OS. We expect to see more details about the handset leading up to its launch on July 12 so stay tuned.
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display