The company’s first smartphone is officially the Nothing Phone (1). Today in London, the much-anticipated smartphone of the year was unveiled. The first smartphone from Nothing is equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 series 5G processor and features a distinctive semi-transparent appearance that sets it apart from competing models.
Nothing Phone (1) is a mid-range phone with decent features for the price. However, the brand is paying more attention to the software and user experience than merely the specs sheet. In addition to select Asian markets and Europe, the Phone (1) will be sold in these regions. It won’t be sold in North America, including the USA and Canada.
For those who bought the Nothing Phone (1) pass, the phone is now available for pre-order. The open sale will begin on July 21.
Nothing Phone (1) Specs & Price
6.55” 120Hz FHD+ OLED
Snapdragon 778G+ 5G
8GB + 128GB
8GB + 256GB
12GB + 256GB
5W reverse wireless
Android 12, Nothing OS
Black & White
8/128 GB: INR 32,999
8/256 GB: INR 35,999
12/256 GB: INR 38,999
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch