With enhancements to the camera and display, Nothing has launched the Nothing OS 1.1.4 upgrade for its Phone (1). Additionally, it updates the Android security patch level for the smartphone to September 2022 and adds support for the LHDC audio codec to the Phone (1).
First, let’s speak about the upgraded cameras. Nothing indicates that the latest update has improved the ultrawide camera on the Phone (1)’s color calibration so that it more closely resembles the primary camera for a consistent and seamless photographic experience.
Additionally, in order to improve stability and lessen blur when photographing moving objects, Nothing has developed a new motion detecting algorithm. The list of camera enhancements is shown below.
- The color calibration of the ultra-wide camera has been enhanced. To match the main camera’s quality. For a dependable and smooth visual experience.
- when photographing moving things, less blur and improved steadiness. Thanks to a new motion-detection system.
- Sharper images in less time. With increased shooting speed when using HDR in ultra-wide mode.
- Photos taken in night mode have improved color accuracy and are more realistic.
- photographs taken with the front camera are sharper and more naturally bright.
Additionally, users with Nothing OS 1.1.4 benefit from improved battery life and a new auto brightness adjustment feature to reduce overheating of the Always-On Display.
If Nothing OS 1.1.4 on your Phone (1) hasn’t yet arrived, you may manually check for it by going to the Settings > System Update menu on your phone.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale