Earlier this year we saw the announcement of the Nubia Red Magic 7 series in China. The brand unveiled two gaming phones – the Red Magic 7 and Red Magic 7 Pro. A few weeks after the China debut, Nubia has unveiled the Red Magic 7 Pro to the global markets. The handset has arrived in the following markets.
The gaming phone comes with a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset which will be paired with a dedicated gaming chip called Red Core 1 which takes care of audio, RGB lighting and haptic feedback, so the main chipset can focus on what it does best – games.
- The UK
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Croatia, Luxembourg, the Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Denmark, Poland, Estonia, Portugal, Finland, Romania, France, Slovakia, Germany, Slovenia, Greece, Spain, Sweden, Ireland, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Malta.
- North America: Canada and the United States.
- Asia Pacific: Australia, Hong Kong (China SAR), Indonesia, Macau (China SAR), Philippines, Vietnam, Singapore.
- Middle East: Israel, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar.
- Latin America: Mexico, Peru, and Chile
The Obsidian Black version comes with 16GB + 256GB storage priced at $799 / €799 / £679. The transparent version is called Supernova, comes with 16GB + 512GB storage and will sell for $899 / €899 / £759.
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch