On July 20, the Nubia brand will introduce a new flagship, and the Weibo account for the company provided a wealth of information. The Nubia Z40S Pro will be unveiled during the event on Wednesday beginning at 2 PM local time (6 AM UTC).
It will succeed the Nubia Z40 Pro, which debuted in February and featured the most recent Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor. With a new flat display and a redesigned back camera module, the Z40S Pro’s appearance has also been somewhat modified.
The Z40 Pro’s camera configuration, which consists of a 64MP Sony IMX787 main sensor with a 35mm equivalent lens and OIS, a 50MP ultrawide module that also functions as a macro camera and has OIS, and an 8MP periscope module with 5x optical zoom, will be employed in the new smartphone.
The Z40S Pro’s new feature is the sliding shortcut key that instantly enters “street photography mode.” The key’s ability to be remapped is yet to be determined. The new phone’s battery has a verified capacity of 5,000 mAh.
The Nubia Z40S Pro will come in black, green, and a limited Ling Cage version with red accents.
- Vivo Y22 makes a quick pit stop at Geekbench ahead of official launch
- Lenovo details the cooling capabilities of Legion Y70
- Apple iPhone 14 sales reportedly to be stable, brand orders partners to manufacture 90M units
- Dimensity 810 powered Vivo Y77e 5G officially unveiled
- Vivo V25 Pro to officially hit the Indian market on August 17