OnePlus Ace is scheduled to arrive on April 21 while the Nord CE 2 Lite is coming on April 28. Now we have some detailed press images of both phones thanks to Evan Blass.
OnePlus Ace will pioneer a new product line for the brand in China and is expected to arrive in other markets as OnePlus 10R. The phone has a center aligned punch hole display. Which would be a first on any OnePlus phone to date.
The back panel accommodates a triple camera and a dual texture material with the area below the cameras having a ridged design. In terms of specs, we’re expecting a rebranded Realme GT Neo3 here with a 6.7-inch 120Hz AMOLED, Dimensity 8100 SoC and a 4,500mAh battery with 80/150W charging.
The OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite comes with a punch-hole display with the selfie camera on the top-left corner and a dual-tone back with ridges in the upper half next to the camera module. In terms of specs, the Nord CE 2 Lite is rumored to bring a 6.58-inch 120Hz IPS LCD alongside the Snapdragon 695 chipset and a 4,500mAh battery with 33W charging.
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch