A few days ago, iQOO offered us our first official look at the smartphone, with BMW-themed stripes on its back. Last week, the firm informed us that it will debut the iQOO 9T in India before the end of this month with the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC under the hood. A fresh teaser for the iQOO 9T’s black color variant was released today by iQOO on Twitter.
The balck color option for iQOO 9T likewise sports a dual-tone design, however, the iQOO logo is centered and the smartphone lacks the BMW stripes found on the other color option. We don’t know the finish on the remainder of the panel, but the portion surrounding the camera module has a kevlar-like pattern identical to the BMW version.
Having said that, the latest picture shows a USB-C connector at the bottom, surrounded by a speaker grille, a microphone, and a SIM card slot. The secondary microphone is located above the IR blaster, which is most likely its companion. A metal frame will be included with the iQOO 9T, and this is known because of the antenna lines.
However, reports suggest that the 9T will include a 50MP GN5 camera, a 120Hz E5 AMOLED display, and 120W charging. iQOO hasn’t revealed anything more about the 9T.
As the 9T’s debut date approaches, you may anticipate iQOO to provide additional information.
- 3C certifies Red Magic 8 Pro with a 165W wired charging support
- Xiaomi 13 leaked render showcases a new Leather Brown color Option
- Release of GTA 6 expected in 2026 as per Microsoft
- Geekbench database showcases the Xiaomi 13 with SD 8 Gen 2 & 12GB RAM
- Official teaser of iQOO 11 confirms Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC and memory standard