OnePlus announced its flagship – OnePlus 10 Pro smartphone last week in the Chinese market. The handset is said to reach the global scene including India sometime in March/April 2022. In a new development, a report from 91mobiles, in collaboration with Yogesh, reveals that the OnePlus 10 Pro has entered into the private testing phase in India and Europe.
The report reveals that the OnePlus 10 Pro will launch in global markets by the end of March 2022. The report further reveals that the upcoming OnePlus mid-ranger – OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G is now out of the testing phase and should debut sometime in February in the country.
OnePlus 10 Pro Specs
6.7” 120Hz QHD+ LTPO 2.0 AMOLED
Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
8GB + 128GB
8GB + 256GB
12GB + 256GB
Android 12.1, ColorOS 12.1
Black & Green
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch