The OnePlus 10 Pro was announced in China back in January, and now the device yesterday got a new Panda White color option. The device is yet to arrive outside China, but that will hopefully happen soon.
he handset has appeared in a video from JerryRigEverything on YouTube. It went through a series of signature durability tests, which include scratching, burning and the famous bend test.
The smartphone has a Gorilla Glass Victus in the front which starts scratching at level 6 on the Mohs hardness scale, with deeper grooves at level 7. The frame is made of aluminum, so are the buttons. Although the device doesn’t have an official IP rating, the SIM card slot has a water protective gasket. The burn test goes as expected, with the AMOLED test sustaining the flame from the lighter for about 40 seconds before getting damaged permanently.
The bend test proved to be catastrophic for the phone. It failed the bend test miserably. The back cracks first when the phone is bent from the back panel and when bent from the front it just snaps in two pieces. That hasn’t happened with the OnePlus phones in the past few years.
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display