You can now book the OnePlus 10 Pro in the States, but there is no detail regarding the price tag – the global launch is set to debut on March 31 (Thursday). Someone should tell MediaMarkt that since the German branch of the retailer has already listed OnePlus’ new flagship.
The OnePlus 10 Pro comes with a price tag of €900 for the unit with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage (Volcanic Black paint job). That’s how much the 9 Pro was priced back at launch (though it is now down to €800).
In the Chinese market, the 10 Pro also arrives in 256GB and 512GB (with 8 to 12 GB of RAM), though those aren’t listed yet. It is still unknown which memory configurations will be available globally. Note that the Mitril version of the OnePlus Buds Pro is also going global this Thursday.
- OnePlus Nord 2T confirmed to debut in India
- The first phone to run the Dimensity 9000+ chipset will be the iQOO 10 series
- Realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition confirmed to launch in July
- Tecno Pova 3 first sale set to start today in India via Amazon
- First sale of Poco F4 5G kicks off today via Flipkart