The OnePlus 10T will debut in India between July 25 and August 1, according to the information that surfaced earlier this month. But according to a recent rumor, the smartphone will make its debut in the Asian nation on August 3.
The source also states that the OnePlus 10T would be offered in India with three RAM configurations: 8GB, 12GB and 16GB. The hues Jade Green and Moonstone Black will be available for the smartphone. However, the Moonstone Black model will only be available with the 16GB RAM model, while the Jade Green variant could only be available in 8GB and 12GB trims.
According to the rumor, the 16GB RAM variant won’t be offered worldwide but would only be made accessible in China and India. The launch dates for markets other than India aren’t mentioned, though.
In India, the OnePlus 10T will start at INR 49,999 ($625/€617) and be available through Amazon.in. Although we don’t know the specific day, sales will start the first week of August.
OnePlus has not yet released any information on the 10T. But if the brand actually intends to release it on August 3 in India, you may anticipate that the smartphone’s promotion campaign would start shortly.
- Vivo Y22 makes a quick pit stop at Geekbench ahead of official launch
- Lenovo details the cooling capabilities of Legion Y70
- Apple iPhone 14 sales reportedly to be stable, brand orders partners to manufacture 90M units
- Dimensity 810 powered Vivo Y77e 5G officially unveiled
- Vivo V25 Pro to officially hit the Indian market on August 17