A record-breaking performance in the AnTuTu test was most recently seen on the OnePlus 10T, which continues to leak left and right. But the phone is still unofficial, and if you’re based in India and are wondering when that could eventually change, we have an answer for you.
A recent rumor claims that the OnePlus 10T would be released in India between July 25 and August 1. The phone will only be offered on Amazon in India, and the first transaction is anticipated to take place in the first week of August.
While the focus of this new information may be on the Indian market, there is no reason to believe that the OnePlus 10T won’t also be released in other markets at the same time as or even simultaneously with the Indian launch. Therefore, it appears that the wait for the official release of this phone will be ended before the month’s end.
The OnePlus 10T is anticipated to be released in two colors: green and moonstone black, the latter of which would reportedly include 16GB of RAM. The device is expected to have a 6.7-inch FHD+ LTPO 2.0 120Hz AMOLED touchscreen, the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset, 12GB of RAM, 256GB storage, a triple camera setup on the back (50MP main, 8MP ultrawide and 2MP macro), a 16MP selfie camera and a 4,800mAh battery with extremely fast charging – 150W in India and 160W elsewhere, according to previous leaks.
- Vivo Y22 makes a quick pit stop at Geekbench ahead of official launch
- Lenovo details the cooling capabilities of Legion Y70
- Apple iPhone 14 sales reportedly to be stable, brand orders partners to manufacture 90M units
- Dimensity 810 powered Vivo Y77e 5G officially unveiled
- Vivo V25 Pro to officially hit the Indian market on August 17