According to leaker Digital Chat Station, an AnTuTu scorecard for the OnePlus 10T may have been found, and it sets the standard for Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 performance.
AnTuTu version 9.4.0 was used on the OnePlus PHP110 phone, which produced a score of 1.13 million. For contrast, the Xiaomi 12S Ultra receives 1.10 million, while the Asus ROG Phone 6 receives around 1.11 million (both feature the same 8+ Gen 1 processor).
Although the gap is so small, the OnePlus is ahead. Naturally, if the score is accurate (the AnTuTu team hasn’t yet released anything about it). Utilizing the original 8 Gen 1 chip, the OnePlus 10 Pro receives 0.94 million points.
Leaked information indicates that the OnePlus 10T will cost £800. A 50MP primary camera (no telephoto) with 120Hz FHD+ AMOLED display and 150W fast charging are among the rumored specifications. Check out hypothetical renderings of the 10T here; it resembles the 10 Pro but has some noticeable differences, such apparently not having an alert slider.
Although OnePlus has not officially announced a release date for the 10T, it is anticipated to happen this month.
- 3C certifies Red Magic 8 Pro with a 165W wired charging support
- Xiaomi 13 leaked render showcases a new Leather Brown color Option
- Release of GTA 6 expected in 2026 as per Microsoft
- Geekbench database showcases the Xiaomi 13 with SD 8 Gen 2 & 12GB RAM
- Official teaser of iQOO 11 confirms Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC and memory standard