OnePlus is expected to add yet another flagship phone to its lineup by the end of the year, and its name is allegedly OnePlus 10T. It is not a Pro nor an Ultra and its leaked specs suggest that it is definitely a vanilla flagship with the powerful chipset being its only premium feature.
As per details from tipster Digital Chat Station, the OnePlus 10T will sport a 6.67” OLED with 120Hz refresh rate and 1080p resolution – that’s the same combo as the OnePlus 10R/Ace, down to the fingerprint scanner underneath the panel.
The front will also have a single punch-hole for the 16MP selfie camera, while the rear will carry a 50MP main camera alongside an 8MP ultrawide shooter and 2MP depth sensor.
OnePlus 10T is going to ship with a 160W charger that will charge that 4,800mAh battery at 150W. Other specs include NFC and stereo speakers. We are still waiting for the company to officially announce the arrival timeframe of the phone.
- OnePlus Nord 2T confirmed to debut in India
- The first phone to run the Dimensity 9000+ chipset will be the iQOO 10 series
- Realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition confirmed to launch in July
- Tecno Pova 3 first sale set to start today in India via Amazon
- First sale of Poco F4 5G kicks off today via Flipkart