OnePlus announced the OnePlus 9 RT in India a few days back. Today, the smartphone for the Indian market will go on sale for the first time. The OnePlus 9RT will be sold through Amazon as well as the OnePlus’ e-commerce store.
On both the platforms, buyers can get Rs. 4,000 off on the OnePlus 9RT with card offers like additional exchange offers, free Spotify membership, and more. Let’s take a quick look at the pricing, availability and offers in detail.
Availability & Offers
The smartphone is already out for purchase through Amazon, OnePlus.in and OnePlus stores across the Indian Sub-continent.
Offers on Amazon:
- Flat Rs. 4,000 instant discount on SBI Credit Card transactions.
- 5% cashback with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card for Prime members.
- Up to 6 months of No cost EMI options.
- Up to Rs. 18,600 off on exchange.
Offers on OnePlus.in:
- Rs. 4,000 instant discount on Kotak Bank Cards.
- Rs. 4,000 instant discount on Axis Bank Cards.
- Up to 10% cash back on select American Express Cards.
- 6 months of Spotify Premium membership.
- Up to 6 months of No cost EMI with Kotak Bank and Axis Bank Cards.
OnePlus 9RT Specs & Price
6.62” 120Hz FHD+ AMOLED
8GB + 128GB
12GB + 256GB
Android 11, upgradable to Android 12, OxygenOS 12
Hacker Black & Nano Silver
8/128 GB: INR 42,999
12/256 GB: INR 46,999
- Gotham Knights PC trailer released, A teaser shows Court of Owls boss fight
- Leaked renders of Samsung Galaxy S23 and S23+ showcase a new design
- Geekbench listing of Realme 10 confirms Helio G99 SoC
- Xiaomi Civi 2 will feature a center-aligned dual-selfie camera setup
- iQOO Neo 7 will feature 120W charging and rumored to sport a new 50MP camera