OnePlus is preparing to unveil a new phone in China, and it will be called Ace. A teaser shared on the brand’s Weibo handle shows a triple camera setup on the back, flat sides and no alert slider.
The new OnePlus Ace will officially arrive on April 21, and while some reports suggest it to be a rebranded Realme GT Neo3, it’s more likely this could be OnePlus 10R, expected to launch in India on April 28.
The positioning of the triple camera setup is similar to the previous images we’ve seen, although the grooves are a cool addition to the design of the back. The images also revealed an IR sensor on top, and a USB-C port on the bottom, but they don’t show the front – we still don’t know if the front will have a display with a water drop notch or a punch hole.
There are seven days until the launch, and we expect OnePlus to tease more details about its new Ace in the deck.
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display