OnePlus is preparing to unveil a new phone in China, and it will be called Ace. A teaser shared on the brand’s Weibo handle shows a triple camera setup on the back, flat sides and no alert slider.
The new OnePlus Ace will officially arrive on April 21, and while some reports suggest it to be a rebranded Realme GT Neo3, it’s more likely this could be OnePlus 10R, expected to launch in India on April 28.
The positioning of the triple camera setup is similar to the previous images we’ve seen, although the grooves are a cool addition to the design of the back. The images also revealed an IR sensor on top, and a USB-C port on the bottom, but they don’t show the front – we still don’t know if the front will have a display with a water drop notch or a punch hole.
There are seven days until the launch, and we expect OnePlus to tease more details about its new Ace in the deck.
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch