OnePlus is currently selling the Nord 2T in Continental Europe and the United Kingdom, but it never made it to another major market – India. That’s no longer going to be the case, since the brand has confirmed the Nord 2T will arrive in the Indian subcontinent.
OnePlus put up a landing page on its own website and on the Ecommerce platform, Amazon, in preparation for the arrival that is “Coming Soon”.
The Nord 2T will ship with OxygenOS 12.1, an 80W fast-charging battery, and a 50 MP camera with a Sony IMX766 sensor. Additionally, OnePlus sells the Dimensity 1300 chipset-equipped phone for €399/£369, making it the first one on the market.
Although there is no official debut date or price listed, June 27 was reportedly the day. Now that we know, this is the start of the campaign, not the day of the announcement. We do not yet know the cost, although some speculations said that it will be INR 28,999, which is almost 10% less than the price in Europe.
- Xiaomi 12 and 12 Pro receives the Android 12 based MIUI 13 beta
- Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 powered Black Shark phone in the works with a 64MP triple camera setup
- Leaked renders of Motorola Edge 30 Fusion showcase a design similar to the Moto S30 Pro
- Realme 9i 5G teaser confirms a 90Hz display and 5,000mAh battery
- Google released the Android 13 stable version for Pixel devices