The OnePlus Nord 2T is expected to come as a refreshed version of the Nord 2. Reports hint that the cameras will remain unchanged, but the design on the back panel will be revamped.
As per one tipster the Nord 2T will have two circles, with the top one housing the main camera. What’s odd is the second circle which seems to accommodate the 8MP ultrawide snapper and the 2MP monochrome sensor, but they are placed asymmetrically.
The intel from the source is generally accurate surrounding such leaks, and so it’s probably worth the benefit of the doubt even if the design is… amusing. We can see the handset will have a dual-LED flash, like the Realme GT2.
The Nord 2T is expected to arrive with Dimensity 1300 chipset and 80W charging for its 4,500mAh battery as its key improvements.
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch