OnePlus is preparing to unveil the Nord CE 2 on February 17. The brand has already teased 65W charging for it, and today it’s going ahead and revealing that the handset will indeed be powered by MediaTek’s Dimensity 900 SoC, as rumored before.
Not just that, but a new image depicting the Nord CE 2 in Bahamas Blue has surfaced, and this one was apparently found on the OnePlus website itself, through a slip-up from the brand. We can really say for sure, but we can say this looks rather official indeed.
The Nord CE 2 is expected to have its predecessor’s screen and battery capacity, with a 64MP main cam on the back, 16MP selfie camera and a somewhat affordable pricing. It was rumored to launch with Android 11 and then get two major updates – so up to Android 13 and no more than that.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale