OnePlus is preparing to unveil the Nord CE 2 on February 17. The brand has already teased 65W charging for it, and today it’s going ahead and revealing that the handset will indeed be powered by MediaTek’s Dimensity 900 SoC, as rumored before.
Not just that, but a new image depicting the Nord CE 2 in Bahamas Blue has surfaced, and this one was apparently found on the OnePlus website itself, through a slip-up from the brand. We can really say for sure, but we can say this looks rather official indeed.
The Nord CE 2 is expected to have its predecessor’s screen and battery capacity, with a 64MP main cam on the back, 16MP selfie camera and a somewhat affordable pricing. It was rumored to launch with Android 11 and then get two major updates – so up to Android 13 and no more than that.
- Release date of the Ubisoft’s open-world pirate game, Skull and Bones
- Get ready, the pre-orders for the Apple M2 MacBook Air start on July 8
- Motorola X30 Pro’s triple camera setup to have unusual focal lengths
- TENAA database lists out the specs of the iQOO 10 Pro
- Realme VP teased the GT Neo 3 150W Marvel Edition inspired by Thor Love and Thunder