A new mid-range smartphone from OnePlus could be unveiled shortly. With the release of the Nord CE 3, the firm is probably going to update its lineup for the Nord CE series. The primary goal of the OnePlus Nord CE series is to offer the essential features of the Nord phones at a reasonable cost. The Nord CE 3 will debut as the replacement for the earlier-released Nord CE 2 5G in India. The Nord CE 3 5G might be released by OnePlus later this year or early in 2019.
The precise date of the formal launch is unknown. While we wait for it, a fresh leak has made the Nord CE 3 5G’s specs public. The website GadgetGang and tipster OnLeaks have teamed together to publish further information about the phone.
OnePlus Nord CE 3 Specs (expected)
6.7” 120Hz FHD+ IPS LCD
8GB + 128GB
12GB + 256GB
Price (In India)
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale