We received an FCC certification earlier this year for a OnePlus smartphone that would be sold only in the US and is rumored to be the Nord N300 5G. The ad for the phone indicated it would support the n2, n25, n41, n66, n71, and n77 5G bands and gave the model number CPH2389.
The N300 will ship next month with 33W wired fast charging and a MediaTek processor, marking a first for the US in the Nord series, according to OnePlus North America PR head Spenser Blank. Additionally, the gadget will have a screen with a refresh rate of 90Hz and cost less than $300. In the weeks preceding the announcement, further details will be made public.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale