On August 3, the OnePlus 10T will ship, and OxygenOS 13 will debut. The phone is anticipated to use a Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 CPU, however OnePlus may have other devices with this platform in development.
According to Digital Chat Station, the OnePlus Ace Pro will sport 16GB of RAM and 150W of fast charging in addition to the most recent and finest Snapdragon. It is reasonable to conclude that the OnePlus Ace Pro is really the 10T given the brand’s history of using two distinct names for the same phone for domestic and international sales.
If our estimates are true, the OnePlus 10T may be equipped with 150W fast charging, a feature that is presently only found on a few devices made by Realme, a completely distinct smartphone brand.
For all OnePlus enthusiasts, the 16GB RAM option is welcome news. The OnePlus 10T will be able to join an exclusive club of smartphones that provide this capability as we have not yet seen a handset from the company with such a large memory choice.
The Ace Pro and the 10T might possibly be entirely different from one another. Even still, considering the production and supply chain restrictions that the entire industry is dealing with in these difficult times, we doubt that OnePlus has the ability to work on two different flagships at the same time.
- Vivo Y22 makes a quick pit stop at Geekbench ahead of official launch
- Lenovo details the cooling capabilities of Legion Y70
- Apple iPhone 14 sales reportedly to be stable, brand orders partners to manufacture 90M units
- Dimensity 810 powered Vivo Y77e 5G officially unveiled
- Vivo V25 Pro to officially hit the Indian market on August 17