The OnePlus 10 Pro was expected to arrive today, but January 4 was simply when the brand confirmed the official launch date. In a couple of teasers OnePlus confirmed its next flagship is set to debut on January 11 at 2PM Chinese time.
The details come alongside a bunch of images spread across the OnePlus website and its social channels. They confirmed the rear design of the phone – a huge square on the left side with three cameras and a ring flash.
OnePlus co-founder, Pete Lau, said specifications are not the essential part of a smartphone in a lengthy post, addressing his followers on Weibo. Specifications are just a part of the phone – to be a flagship, it needs to have outstanding performance.
It is as clear as the day that OnePlus will be going for features that will improve the efficiency of the phone, which may or may not include some chipset throttling, disguised as “optimization mode”.
OnePlus 10 Pro specs (expected)
6.7” 120Hz QHD+ LTPO Fluid2 AMOLED
Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
8GB + 128GB
8GB + 256GB
12GB + 256GB
Android 12, OxygenOS 12
- Release date of the Ubisoft’s open-world pirate game, Skull and Bones
- Get ready, the pre-orders for the Apple M2 MacBook Air start on July 8
- Motorola X30 Pro’s triple camera setup to have unusual focal lengths
- TENAA database lists out the specs of the iQOO 10 Pro
- Realme VP teased the GT Neo 3 150W Marvel Edition inspired by Thor Love and Thunder