The Oppo A57s is a new A-series smartphone from Oppo. An improved version of the Oppo A57, which debuted back in June, is the Oppo A57s. The Oppo A57s and Oppo A57 are nearly identical in terms of specs, although the former has a 50MP main camera and the latter a 13MP one.
A MediaTek Helio G35 CPU, 4GB RAM and 5,000mAh battery are featured by the phone. It has a large display, a 50MP main camera, a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and 33W fast charging capabilities.
Oppo has not yet disclosed the smartphone’s price. We’ll update you as soon as Oppo announces the Oppo A57s’ price.
Oppo A57s Specs
6.56” 60Hz HD+ LCD
4GB + 64GB
Android 12, ColorOS 12.1
Starry Black & Sky Blue
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale