Oppo is accustomed to producing the A-series mid-range smartphones like there’s no tomorrow, and the A77s, the latest model in the line, is expected to be on sale in India very soon. A lot of its specifications were also revealed a few days ago when it appeared in leaked renderings.
Now, it appears that someone in possession of a prototype chose to run Geekbench on it. As you can probably guess, what happened is documented in the Geekbench’s database, which as usual discloses (or rather, verifies) a few specifications.
The Oppo A77s is going to be powered by the Snapdragon 680 SoC, which should come as no surprise. It will have 8GB RAM and definitely, boot Android 12.1, with ColorOS 12.1 on top.
In Geekbench 5, it scored 380 on the single-core test and 1,657 on the multi-core test. The Oppo A77s includes a 6.56-inch HD+ LCD display, a 50MP main rear camera paired with a 2MP depth sensor, an 8MP selfie camera, 128GB storage and a 5,000mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging, according to leaked specifications.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale