Oppo has confirmed the launch of the F21 Pro series in India. The F21 Pro series will debut in India on April 12. It is expected to bring two new devices to the scene, the F21 Pro 4G and F21 Pro 5G. The 5G variant is likely a rebranded version of Reno7 4G. Oppo has teased the design of the upcoming F-series smartphone.
Some key details of the Oppo smartphones have surfaced online. Latest leak has now revealed the pricing of the Oppo F21 Pro 4G and F21 Pro 5G ahead of the official launch.
Tipster Sudhanshu Ambhore shared details revealing the upcoming smartphones. The details from the tipster revealed that the F21 Pro 4G will launch in a single 8GB RAM option with 128GB storage with a price tag of INR 21,990. While the 5G variant will arrive with 8GB + 128GB memory option. The device will come with a price tag of INR 25,990.
The official pricing will be confirmed at the April 12 event. However, considering the fairly accurate track record of the tipster, we can expect the leaked pricing to be spot on.
- Redmi Pad set to debut in India on October 4
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11R teaser confirms September 30 launch date alongside design and specs
- Skull & Bones release postponed yet again, now set to arrive in 2023
- Microsoft released a Windows 11 update with Android app support in several markets
- Leaked renders of the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra show a design similar to Galaxy S22 Ultra