Oppo Find N was announced less than a month ago, and the first batch immediately sold out. The demand for the foldable smartphone is off the chart, the brand cannot keep up with the orders, and the Find N is facing supply issues as 1 million people registered their interest in the foldable smartphone.
Liu Bobbee, Oppo China’s President, revealed the reason for the high demand was the attractive price point of CNY 7,699/CNY 8,999, as well as the small form factor and the practically invisible crease on the inner display.
Reservations for the smartphones in China work differently than around the world – users sign up with their email to receive the details when stock comes in. So 1 million users aren’t actually ready to buy the phone, but they are considering it.
Even so, a high number of registrations point to the high popularity of the device. Unfortunately, the Find N won’t be making it outside of the Chinese market. Hopefully, Oppo will give its global fans a different foldable phone in the near future.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale