Oppo Find N was announced less than a month ago, and the first batch immediately sold out. The demand for the foldable smartphone is off the chart, the brand cannot keep up with the orders, and the Find N is facing supply issues as 1 million people registered their interest in the foldable smartphone.
Liu Bobbee, Oppo China’s President, revealed the reason for the high demand was the attractive price point of CNY 7,699/CNY 8,999, as well as the small form factor and the practically invisible crease on the inner display.
Reservations for the smartphones in China work differently than around the world – users sign up with their email to receive the details when stock comes in. So 1 million users aren’t actually ready to buy the phone, but they are considering it.
Even so, a high number of registrations point to the high popularity of the device. Unfortunately, the Find N won’t be making it outside of the Chinese market. Hopefully, Oppo will give its global fans a different foldable phone in the near future.
- OnePlus Nord 2T confirmed to debut in India
- The first phone to run the Dimensity 9000+ chipset will be the iQOO 10 series
- Realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition confirmed to launch in July
- Tecno Pova 3 first sale set to start today in India via Amazon
- First sale of Poco F4 5G kicks off today via Flipkart