Oppo is expected to announce its Find X5 series later this month and two of the devices were spotted in a new TRDA certification. The vanilla Find X5 (CPH2307) and its Pro sibling (CPH2305) also appeared on the Camera FV-5 database.
The vanilla model will bring a 50MP main cam which will output 12.6MP shots by default. The main sensor will have an f/1.8 aperture and 24.6mm focal length as well as OIS and EIS. It remains to be seen what auxiliary cams Oppo goes with on the Find X5. The device will also get a 32MP selfie cam delivering 8.1MP pixel-binned shots.
Find X5 Pro will house the same main 50MP sensor as the vanilla but will also get a secondary 50MP ultrawide shooter and a 13MP telephoto unit with 2x zoom. Both phones will bring Oppo’s in-house MariSilicon X NPU and Hasselblad partnership.
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display