Oppo unveiled the Find X5 Pro yesterday which was powered by the Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset. And now, the brand has announced the Find X5 Pro with Dimensity 9000 chipset. The Find X5 Pro Dimensity Edition is the first smartphone to arrive with MediaTek’s new Powerful chip, announced late last year.
Compared to the Qualcomm variant of the phone for the international market, the Dimensity version is mostly similar with a 6.7” AMOLED display, 12GB RAM with 256GB storage, 5,000mAh battery charging at 80W wired charging and the camera hardware.
The Dimensity model will miss out on the MariSilicon X image chip, the 5-axis OIS and Hasselblad’s color calibration.
The Dimensity Edition will have two color options – Ceramic Black & Ceramic White. The 12GB + 256GB variant will be priced at CNY 5,799, while the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 model with the same memory configuration is priced at CNY 6,299.The pre-sale of the Dimensity variant is set on March 14 with general availability starting on March 18 in China.
- OnePlus Nord 2T confirmed to debut in India
- The first phone to run the Dimensity 9000+ chipset will be the iQOO 10 series
- Realme GT 2 Master Explorer Edition confirmed to launch in July
- Tecno Pova 3 first sale set to start today in India via Amazon
- First sale of Poco F4 5G kicks off today via Flipkart