Earlier this week, Oppo Find X5 Pro popped up in a live image which corroborated its design with previously leaked renders. The pictures showed us the Find X5 Pro’s Ceramic White version, and now we are looking at a few new images showing us the smartphone with reflective rear panel.
These pictures don’t reveal anything new, but a previously leaked images of the Find X5 Pro’s About screen detailed a few specs of the handset, including Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset, MariSilicon X NPU, 128GB (+ 3GB virtual) RAM, 256GB storage and ColorOS 12.1.
The Oppo Find X5 series is speculated to hit the market in late February and is expected to consist of Find X5, Find X5 Lite and Find X5 Pro, with the vanilla model powered by the Dimensity 9000 chip.
- Xiaomi Civi 2 teased to arrive with a 4,500mAh battery and 67W charging
- Leaked renders showcase Xiaomi 12T and Xiaomi 12T Pro in new Lunar Silver color
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 disassembled in a video
- Camera details of the Oppo Find X6 series surface
- iOS 16.0.2 released for the new iPhones with fix for camera shake and copy/paste bug