In February, Oppo unveiled the Oppo Find X5 Pro with the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC under the hood in the global market. Another variant of the very same model with the Dimensity 900 chipset also debuted in the Chinese market. Oppo is working on a new version of the Find X5, as per the reports from tipster Digital Chat Station. The new phone from the reports will be powered by a Snapdragon 8+ gen 1 platform – the flagship chipset from Qualcomm.
There was not any particular information revealed regarding which model is getting the update exactly – the device in question could also turn out to be the regular Find X5 with Snapdragon 888. It is most likely that the device could be a new Pro, where the transition would be far simpler.
The source also mentions about a new ColorOS on the way (for some reason it will be numbered 13) alongside Oppo Watch 3 and Band 2. Interestingly, there is a new foldable with the codename Dragonfly on the way. We may anticipate that it will be sold under the Find N2 moniker.
- Vivo Y22 makes a quick pit stop at Geekbench ahead of official launch
- Lenovo details the cooling capabilities of Legion Y70
- Apple iPhone 14 sales reportedly to be stable, brand orders partners to manufacture 90M units
- Dimensity 810 powered Vivo Y77e 5G officially unveiled
- Vivo V25 Pro to officially hit the Indian market on August 17