The continuing Oppo Find X6 rumors are beginning to take shape, and the most recent piece of information claims to corroborate the camera hardware of the forthcoming flagship. The Find X6 Pro, according to tipster Digital Chat Station, would have three 50MP cameras on its back, each with a Sony sensor.
The Sony IMX 989, a 1-inch sensor with a 7P lens and OIS, will be the primary one. A Sony IMX890 sensor will be housed in the ultrawide module, while a Sony IMX890 lens with 2.7x zoom and OIS is anticipated to be housed in the third module. In order to aid in depth mapping, Oppo will also include a ToF (time of flight) sensor.
Previous speculations claim that the Find X6 Pro will be offered with the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 and Dimensity 9200 flagship chipsets from Qualcomm and MediaTek, respectively. A 6.7-inch AMOLED screen with QHD+ resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate will also be included with the Find X6 Pro.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale