A MediaTek Dimensity 9000 processor and a screen with a resolution of 2800×2000 pixels are reportedly features of Oppo’s next Oppo Pad replacement. According to the latest report, which originated from Chinese source Digital Chat Station, Oppo’s flagship tablet will be released shortly.
The Oppo Pad of this year featured a Snapdragon 870 SoC and an 11-inch IPS LCD with a resolution of 1600 x 2560 pixels and a refresh rate of 120 Hz. Quad speakers, an 8,360 mAh battery with 33W charging, up to 8GB RAM, and 256GB of storage are all included in the gadget. What more improvements the next Oppo Pad will receive is yet unknown.
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale