Oppo is all prepared to bring its K10 series, seven months after the arrival of the K9 series. The first device will be the Oppo PGIM10, which is going to be called the Oppo K10 Pro. This device has been listed on TENAA with specs and images, revealing it will be a part of the upper section of the mid-range segment.
The images show that the camera placement will now be quite closer to the Reno7 series. It will have a triangle formation with two large circles placed vertically while the third one will be on the side.
Oppo K10 Specs
6.62” FHD+ AMOLED
RAM: 8GB or 12GB
Storage: 128GB or 256GB
Minimal charge: 4,880mAh
Typical charge: 5,000mAh
- Latest rumors of Red Magic 8 Pro hint at 165W fast charging
- Report reveals battery and fast charging details of the Realme GT Neo 5
- Oppo Find N2 Flip makes an appearance in renders online
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 reported to sport a larger cover display and invisible crease
- Xiaomi 13 series leaked info shares details about memory combinations ahead of launch