A few weeks ago, Oppo K10 teaser in China confirmed the Dimensity 8000 SoC, but it’s yet to confirm the launch date in China. However, Oppo’s Indian branch has announced that the K10 will make its debut in India next week on March 23.
There is no word from the brand surrounding the specs sheet of the K10, but the company has revealed the smartphone’s design and said it will have a Glow Design, offering a combination of glossy and matte materials for a better in-hand feel.
The Oppo K10 will arrive in two colors, have a display with punch-hole cutout, and sport a camera setup on the back headlined by a 50MP shooter. The handset will also have a USB-C port accompanied by a speaker, microphone and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Oppo has promised to share more detail in the days leading to the March 23 launch event.
- Release date of the Ubisoft’s open-world pirate game, Skull and Bones
- Get ready, the pre-orders for the Apple M2 MacBook Air start on July 8
- Motorola X30 Pro’s triple camera setup to have unusual focal lengths
- TENAA database lists out the specs of the iQOO 10 Pro
- Realme VP teased the GT Neo 3 150W Marvel Edition inspired by Thor Love and Thunder