The Oppo K10x smartphone was discovered back in May on Chinese certification sites like 3C and TENAA. The brand did not, however, publicize the handset. The Chinese company abruptly announced today that the Oppo K10x would make its debut in China on September 16.
Images of the OPPO K10x reveal that it has an LCD screen with a punch-hole in the top-left corner. The display can handle a refresh rate of 120Hz. The 6nm Snapdragon 695 chipset will supply power to the device.
A 5,000mAh battery that enables 67W fast charging will power the handset. The phone’s rear panel has a 64MP triple camera setup. The “09-Kx” branding can be seen on the right side of the camera setup.
Oppo K10x Specs (expected)
6.59” FHD+ IPS LCD
RAM: Up to 8GB
Storage: Up to 256GB
64MP + 2MP + 2MP
ColorOS based on Android 12
- Leaked info showcases the design and specs of the Realme 10 Pro series Global variant
- Tecno Pova 4 scheduled to debut in India on December 7
- Google Pixel Fold may have just visited Geekbench as Google Felix
- Global sales figures of the Redmi Note series exceed 300 million units
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 powered phone, Vivo X90 Pro+, officially goes on sale