We’re expecting Oppo’s Reno 7 series to arrive at the global scene on February 4 with India being the first in line. Ahead of the official launch, the Reno 7 5G visited several certification authorities as well as on Geekbench which revealed it’s packing MediaTek’s Dimensity 900 5G chipset.
On Geekbench the phone scored 703 and 2,175 points on the single-core and multi-core tests, respectively. The phone is designated with model number CPH2371, packs 8GB RAM and boots Android 11.
The very same device paid a visit to FCC as well as India’s BIS, IMDA, NBTC, SIRIM and Indonesia Telecom. The FCC listing confirms a 4,450mAh battery and Android 12 on the software side. The dimensions of the phone are listed at 160.6 x 73.02 x 7.81mm and it weighs 173 grams.
Past rumors suggest that the Reno 7 5G may also launch as the Oppo Find X5 Lite in some regions. It should bring a 6.43-inch AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate and up to 12GB RAM and 256GB storage.
- 2 million units of Realme GT Master Edition in 12 months
- Samsung rolling out Android 12 based One UI 4.1 for its Galaxy M11
- OnePlus 10 RT bags certification from Indian authority
- OnePlus finally released the Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
- Flipkart teased the Infinix Note 12 5G series with 108MP camera and AMOLED display