The Reno8 series was introduced by Oppo back in May, but the Chinese market is still the only region where the three phones are available. When it lands in India on July 18, the entire lineup will make its premiere abroad, according to sources cited by MSP.
According to the rumor, the Asian-Pacific nation would get three Oppo Reno8 phones; it is fair to presume that these are the vanilla, Pro, and Pro+ models. Given the recent increase in COVID cases, it is anticipated that the launch will only be online-exclusive. This will help prevent any organizational issues.
We will see an Oppo Reno8 with Dimensity 1300 and a 6.43″ AMOLED screen with 90 Hz refresh rate, the Oppo Reno8 Pro as the first device with a Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 chipset, and the Oppo Reno8 Pro+ with a 50 MP camera and MariSilicon X NPU for better images, if the phones are indeed the same, which is not always the case, of course.
- Vivo Y22 makes a quick pit stop at Geekbench ahead of official launch
- Lenovo details the cooling capabilities of Legion Y70
- Apple iPhone 14 sales reportedly to be stable, brand orders partners to manufacture 90M units
- Dimensity 810 powered Vivo Y77e 5G officially unveiled
- Vivo V25 Pro to officially hit the Indian market on August 17